No more genuine Italian treat cravings left unanswered when in Tagbilaran. At Massimo Pizzeria Ristorante Italiano, pizza and pastas are pure slay!
- It’s easy to spot given its white edifice (former Dong Juan) and location on corner M. Parras and Visarra streets.
- Parking slots are available at the back of the restaurant.
- Waiting time for pizza preparation is reduced since incorporation of wood fire and brick oven is used for cooking. I reckon it was only five minutes tops.
- Pizza shows blistering of crust which, for me, is a telltale of goodness. Also, when held, it is not soggy. Thumbs up.
- The toppings complement each other well. No overpowering flavors. And I like the option wherein one can go for additional cheese, salame, and/or others.
- Pastas are delectable and not-your-ordinary-creamy kind. A serving is already good for two.
- Fresh fruit juices and shakes are just the right kind of sweet.
- There’s a few selection of wine (by the glass or whole bottle) one can pair the meal with. Our group agreed to a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and, mind you, Massimo’s 4 Formaggi pizza goes well with it, though you could still stick with cold cuts and cheeses, of course.😉
- White and neutral interiors and simple stained-glass windows sends a homey atmosphere.
There’s a lot I can say about the new place but why don’t you see this beauty of a resto yourself, yes?