The Binabaje Hills of Alicia is considered as among the most challenging trails in the province and is famous for its 360-degree panoramic view of neighboring towns and the Bohol Sea.
We are encouraging bikers from Bohol and the rest of Central Visayas to participate and be involved in our advocacy for bicycles as an alternative means of transportation for tourism and environmental sustainability.
You may now download the registration form for the upcoming 2nd Mountain Bike Fest Kinatkatay sa Binabaje on Feb. 12, 2017. For those who are interested to join, please be informed of the following:
1. You may send your filled-up registration form through a personal message to this page or to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2. Deadline of submission of the registration form is on Feb. 8, 2017
3. We may accept registrants on the day of the race but the t-shirts will be on a first come first serve basis
4. Only Those who registered on or before February 8, 2017 will surely have a t-shirt.
5. Kindly send your P 300.00 registration fee to Ms. Anecita Bergantin through Palawan Pawnshop.
6. The organizers will not prepare any food for the participants but no need to worry for there will be stalls selling food in the area.
7. Participants who will need accommodations, kindly inform us in advance. The type of accommodations we can prepare are as follows; school, home stay and camp sites but please bring your own tents.
8. The trail is more or less 15 kms and is EXTREME.
9. Participants who are not from Bohol will automatically be under open/elite category.
Please download your Entry Form on this link to join the Kinatkatay sa Binabaje 2017
Cutoff Date will be on February 8, 2017
For more information check ALCIA, BOHOL – “KINATKATAY SA BINABAJE” KICKS OFF THIS FEBRUARY